Decimator 12G Rugged Bases for sale in kit form.
We have made a small run of these Decimator 12G Rugged Bases for sale in kit form.
Currently working on a MD-Cross and MD-HX version – coming soon
It protects the 12G Cross and gets rid of the annoying plugpack with an internal high quality power supply and captive DC connector.
It’s also has a handy power outlet for running connected device like a laptop at a lectern.
The panels are made of aluminium, they are professionally powder coated and will be supplied with all the parts to assemble it and get it working (excluding the 12G Cross and an incomming power lead )
We can add a M10 threaded hole to the side of the case plus a hole for a safety wire to allow it to be fitted with a clamp for truss or lighting bar mounting. Clamps and bolts not included.
Please note that this may cause chipping of the powder coating around the holes as this will be a post powdercoating modification.
- $250 including GST per standard kit
- Plus $15 postage to most places in Australia.
- Postage discounts for multiples kits to the same destination
- All metal work – all drilled, threaded, folded and powder coated
- Neutrik Powercon True inlet/outlet (Neutrik NAC3PX-TOP )
- Meanwell enclosed power supply (IRM-30)
- Flush mount 240v GPO (HPM38)
- All nuts, washers and screws required for everything to finish the kit.
- All internal 15amp AC wiring and spade /ring connectors.
- Right angle DC connector with tail and grommet
You will need to supply
- The 12G across converter.
- A power lead with a Powercon True 1 female connector
- Basic kit assembly skills and tools.
- Located in Highett Victoria, Australia if you want to pickup.
- NOTE this kit involves mains wiring and should only be completed by a suitably qualified/ competent person.
Place your order here
We will email you a tax invoice with payment details
Pickup can be made available from Highett, Victoria via pre-arrangment.
Phone (03) 9532 3006